Benefits of a Bootcamp:
- torches calories
- builds confidence & great for teambuilding
- never gets boring – every lesson is individual
- train in your own pace – YOU decide how hard you want to go (good for beginners & more advanced)
Bootcamp workouts also attract many people because:
- Offer a more challenging and varied workout
- Require little or no special equipment
- You will build new friendships and motivate each other during your workout!
There are plenty of benefits that speak for working out outdoors:
Vitamin D Intake
Vitamin D is essential for our body. It strengthens your immune system, produces new cells and makes your bones stronger. The fresh air will also improve your mood!
A workout for mind AND body. Training doesn’t only strenghten your body, but also your spiritual development, increases your mental performance, reduces stress and sets endorphins free!
Varied terrain and conditions
If hill, concrete, grass, sand, earth, mud – these surfaces will help and challenge you to train your body in many different ways.
No room left for boredom!
Different new exercises
You will have to work with whatever your surroundings offers you. Learn plenty of workouts that you can do in the comforts of your home or in your gym!