Brands today are more than just the products and services of a company – they are an extension of a person’s identity.
ABOUT Claudia Schoettli-Serrano:
5 years of spin experience
8 years of consulting experience
FLUENT IN 4 LANGUAGES
Master Indoor Cycling Coach & Founder of the Platform Rhythm-Cycling.com
Leading from the heart is the way of the future. Especially in the saturated market of rhythm cycling.
Connecting back to the WHY you’re doing what you’re doing is the key to your future success.
I help coaches re-connect back to their gifts and away from the comparison to be fully seen in their abilities and appreciated for who they are.
I make studios stand out with their unique team of leaders and USP, by educating your team from my expertise as a Coach, Rider, Mentor & Consultant, so that you can grow your existing community & become a pioneer in this industry.
WORK WITH ME
CYCLING SEMINARS & WORKSHOPS
My seminars & workshops are designed to improve a coach’s leadership skills, confidence, and performance in class.
Learn how to:
– be a better coach by fully taking ownership of your responsibility of leading a room
– create and hold up the energy in your classes without over-choreographing or over-complicating things
– connect and create profound, meaningful experiences with your riders during class (it’s not just a workout)
– transmit your authentic vibe with your music & your voice (incl. voice training & musicality training)
– lead your rider off and onstage with complete confidence & authority
– create real moments of connection and growth in your class without faking who you are
I love visiting spinning studios worldwide, taking classes & giving some myself whenever I have the chance!
As a world citizen, I’m always traveling for projects, do reach out to me if you’re thinking of working with me.
Depending on a studio’s needs, I teach private classes to their spinning instructors to improve specific needs OR give guest classes in the studio for their riders.
These classes can be themed-based or regular classes (for example, help riders improve their riding styles, become better at sprints, coordination, etc.).
Are you about to open a studio and are looking for somebody with experience to assist you with all spinning-related questions or want to change your brand’s identity to improve visibility?
I’ve had the pleasure of consulting and assisting studio brands in the past & would love to help you stand out in this saturated market!
Let’s change the game together